Assign a supervisor, HR rep, or designated case manager at your organization to receive alerts, manage exceptions, and document case notes for employee symptom management and COVID-19 screening results.
- Go to “Participants” in the top navigation menu.
- Select Participant (employee) from the list.
- Navigate to Participant Admin
- Select Case Manager sub-form.
- Un-check the green check mark to make sure the sub-form is open for edits.
- Click the orange plus button to add a case manager.
- Select the desired case manager from the dropdown list, check if you want them primary (if you have multiple case managers assigned to an employee) and click Save to complete.